- Shedding light on Turkey’s recent history, the series will cover the coups, betrayals, murders, anarchy, and terrorism that have occurred since the arrival of the American Peace Corps in Turkey.
- The very attractive aspects of the new ATV series Yalnız Kurt attracts the attention of the audience.
- Yalnız Kurt, which attracted a lot of attention from the audience as it is an Osman Sınav project for the first time, will be an action series.
Yalnız Kurt English Subtitles High Quality on turkish123 ;
Watch it also with Spanish Subtitles on :
Watch it also with Arabic Subtitles on :
- Original Title : Yalniz Kurt
- English Title : Lonely Wolf
- Genre : Action, Drama, Romance
- Broadcast Network : ATV
- Director : Çagatay Tosun, Yusuf Ömer Sinav
- Producer : Berrak Basar, Osman Sinav
- Writer : Alper Erze, Murat Koca
- Cinematography : Özkan Bal
Synopsis And Cast :
What is the synopsis of the series, Who are the actors actresses? What is their character? When and what channel the series will air?
- ATV’s new series Yalnız Kurt (The Lonely Wolf) is on the agenda of the TV series fans. The cast and synopsis of the series, which will start broadcasting with the first episode that has been screened last night, became a matter of curiosity.
- Yalnız Kurt series, in which Çağatay Tosun sits in the director’s chair, meets the audience with the signature of Osman Sinav. What is the story of Yalnız Kurt series, who are the actors? Here are the detail ….
- The series, which has been followed with interest since its first description was published with its rich cast and interesting subject, starts on ATV screens this evening. The scenario of the series, which will be screened with the signature of Osman Exam, belongs to Murat Koca and Ali Alper Erze.
- Altay earns his living by fighting cages under the name “Kurdoğlu”. Esra asks Altay for help to escape and reunite with her little girl one night when the guns explode in the place! Hearing that the child’s life is in danger, Altay accepts without hesitation. Doğan, the owner of the illegal fight club and Esra’s lover, comes after them.
- As soon as Altay takes a step to help Esra, he embarks on a new journey that extends to his own past. The “old man”, Davut Bahadır, who lives alone in a hut in the forest, will guide Altay on his journey from the legends to the Turkey of the 1950s and from there to the present day.
- The series brings to the screen the epic story of the struggle against Goliath. Goliath changed the borders of the countries on the map, divided the countries into small pieces, overthrew the governments with a coup and established puppet governments in his own right, acted as an economic hit man, incited ethnic discrimination and caused internal turmoil, and deceived people in the name of Allah.
- It is a global imperial power that establishes terrorist organizations and communities and uses existing terrorist organizations as subcontractors for its own purposes. In addition, the series deals with Turkey’s past coups, murders, anarchy, and terrorism. In the light of social ruptures, the relentless struggle between the good and the bad and the turning points in recent history will also be brought to the screen.
Hasan Denizyaran as Altay
My name is Altay Kurtoğlu… I was eight years old when they killed my parents in front of my eyes. They wanted to kill me too, they failed; I survived. For twenty years I sought death on the streets, in illegal fights; It was not death that confronted me, but my past. Now I know who the murderers of my parents are. Now I know who orphaned the beautiful children of my country. I’m burning with the fire of revenge.
- Hasan Denizyaran (born 26 May 1993, Istanbul) is a Turkish actor. He is one of the famous and trending celebs who is popular for being a Movie Actor.
- Profile Name: Hasan Denizyaranm
- Height: 6′2″
- Born: 26 May 1993
- Birth Place: Istanbul, Turkey
- He was born on May 26, 1993, in Istanbul. Denizyaran, who graduated from Istanbul Aydın University Drama and Acting Department, started his career as a model. After starring in various commercials, he made a name for himself in the TV series Hayat Sevince Güzel in 2016. In 2017, he stepped into the world of cinema with the movie “4N1K” directed by Deniz Coşkun, adapted from Büşra Yılmaz’s novel of the same name.
Hilmi Ozcelik as Ahmet
- My father was a police officer like me… My grandfather was also… I followed their footsteps. My God bestowed it, my elders deemed it worthy, I was promoted to the Police Department. “The state used to say that the raven is the carcass” my grandfather; We cannot rebel against the state. It is not to eat a bite that you do not deserve, to sit in a position that I do not deserve. If the state has given a task, it is not to betray it.
Göktan Oktay Göztepe as Akif
- My father was beating; I ran away from home. They found it a few times and took it home, and I ran away again. I was avoiding my father’s beating; I was beaten on the street too, I couldn’t escape. I have a young brother; My brother Altay… Maybe I wouldn’t have survived without him… If he said die, I would die.
Damla Colbay as Esra Türkmen
- My name is Esra Türkmen… My father was a man involved in dark affairs; caused the death of both himself and my mother. I was only twelve years old. Viking took my hand… He protected, taught, taught, raised me as an Orphan Wolf to serve this country. He said that there is no place for love in the life of Orphan Wolves. But I did not listen; I fell in love.
- Damla Colbay (born 14 January 1993) is a Turkish actress. She became famous for her work on the TV series İçerde. She spent her childhood years in Karşıyaka and moved to Istanbul in 2013.
- She studies acting at Dokuz Eylül University in İzmir. Damla made her first television appearance in 2014 in the TV series named Kara Para Aşk as Demet Demir. In 2015, Damla got her first leading role as İnci Temizyürek in the Turk remake of Jane The Virgin, titled Hayat Mucizelere Gebe. Due to low ratings, the series ended in early 2016 with 7 episodes. In 2016, she starred as Eylem Aydın in İçerde. In 2016, she starred as Eylem Aydın in İçerde. The series received high ratings becoming one of the most successful series in 2016 and 2017 in Turkey.
Almina Günaydın as Ela
- My mother loved my father very much… But my father could not love us; My mother left us both when she was pregnant with me… My mother Esra is the best mother in the world. There is nothing he can’t do for me. I’m terrified that something will happen to him. He always falls in love with the wrong people.
Kürşat Alnıaccik as Viking
- My real name is Tekin Giritli… I am an Orphan Wolf, who was raised as an intelligence officer… My teachers, my teachers, my friends I grew up with, the Orphan Wolves of my household, all left one by one. Some were destroyed by dirty plots, some were rotten in prison. Dozens of my patriotic friends, whose names were mentioned in the cosmic room, were shot in the middle of the street. No one should expect me to pity my enemy; I am a falcon who wants to claw his flesh; my pity…
Murat Han as Dogan
- I am Doğan Sakınmaz… I came from the streets and sat at the head of the mafia. It was not given to me; I took it. But it’s not enough. I’m still number seven; There are still people above me. It won’t be enough without getting to the top, without a number one. Whatever I have to sacrifice on this path, I will give. Except for my Esra…
Yaprak Medina as Mira
- My full name is Semiramis Myers Hanzade… My father is American… I got the surname Hanzade from my mother; My mother is of royal lineage. His grandfather was one of the grooms of the palace; He was accused of treason to the Sultan and exiled. Part of me is American, part of me is Turkish, but my soul is haymatlos; I have no ties to any country or anyone. My loyalty is only to Goliath…
Polat Bilgin as Nizam
- My name is Nizamettin Köz. I am the child of a poor family. My father placed me in a congregation residence so that I could study. I was fed, I was loved, I was appreciated. I was theirs now. They said “you will read”, I read it. “You’re going to be an intelligence officer,” they said; became. They said “Shoot”, “I hit”, they said “stop”, I stopped. Eventually I became the organization’s number six in charge of military operations.
Cihan Unal as Kumandan
- I am Davut Bahadır… Also known as the Commander… I am a former soldier and intelligence officer. I am exactly eighty-one years old. I’ve dedicated my life to fighting a monster, I haven’t been able to defeat it. I didn’t give up, I don’t have it! All I want from God is to see the beast called Goliath, his bloody organizations and dirty hands ripped out of this ancient land before I die.