Category : Uncategorized
Quality : HD 1080p
Language : Turkish
Short link :
Show more details...
The Guest :
- Gece is a girl who has experienced very traumatic situations of violence in her life. To escape his past, he pretends that he lost his memory and thus hopes to create a better future for himself.
- Erdem has just been widowed and has three children. He finds a lost Gece and takes her home as a guest until she gets better and her memory is restored.
- Gece is scared and distrusts everyone, she will have to go a way until she can open her heart and believe in Erdem.
Watch and download Misafir English Subtitles High Quality on turkish123
Watch and download also in Spanish subtitles on :
Synopsis And Cast :
What the story of the new Turkish series Misafir (The Guest)? Who are the actor actresses? Which channel television and when will the series be released?
- The new TV series, Misafir (The Guest), which will be broadcast on Fox TV screen, met the audience with its first trailer. Who are the cast of the Guest series, which is the subject of curiosity after the promotional film? What is the theme of Misafir (The Guest) series? When will Misafir (The Guest) series start? Here are all the details about the series…
- Fox TV’s new series The Guest appeared before the audience with its first trailer. The synopsis of the series, which attracts attention with its strong cast, is also very attractive. The story of the series, which is expected to be broadcast in the coming days, the cast and the date of publication were also a matter of curiosity.
- In the cast of “Misafir (The Guest)”, successful names such as Hazal Kaya, Buğra Gülsoy and Ozan Dolunay, as well as Bülent Şakrak, Selen Öztürk, Nezaket Erden, Elçin Altamgüç, Berk Common, Beren Gençalp, Salih Demir Ural, Zeyno Asya Orçin and Emir Kaan Özkan is also included.
- In “Misafir (The Guest)”, where Arda Sarıgün sits in the director’s chair, adapted by Özge Aras and will be broadcast with its first episode on Thursday, November 4 at 20:00; The hopeful meeting story of Gece (Hazal Kaya), a young woman who had a traumatic childhood, and Erdem (Buğra Gülsoy), a father of three, who has just lost his wife, will be discussed.
- Misafir (The Guest), which has excited the audience since its first trailer, is a drama series. A father, who has a happy family life, is faced with a sudden death while continuing his life with his wife and 3 children. The mother of this happy family dies. On the other hand, a woman who lived through a trauma-filled and unhappy childhood loses her memory.
- The series tells the story of the encounter between this woman and the father who has three children. Erdem (Buğra Gülsoy) is a police officer with three children (Toprak, Deniz and Balım). She is raising her children alone because she lost her husband. One day, while eating fish and bread on the beach with his children, he encounters a young girl named Gece, who jumps off the bridge.
- Erdem takes the young girl who tried to commit suicide to the hospital. When the night comes to its senses, the events begin. Saddened by the miserable state of Gece, who pretends to have lost her memory to escape from her past, Erdem hosts her in her home. Thus begins a new era for Erdem’s children.
Release Date :
The guest series will be broadcast on Fox TV on Thursday, November 4th.
Hazal Kaya as Gece :
- Born in Gaziantep on October 1, 1990, Hazal Kaya graduated from Gaziosmanpaşa Primary School and high school in Istanbul Italian High School. She entered Istanbul Bilgi University Stage and Performing Arts Management, Performance Department in 2009. Hazal Kaya, whose mother and father are lawyers, grew up in Istanbul Balat. He started living with his mother after his parents separated in 1997. He started to be interested in various fields of art at a young age and started taking violin lessons at the age of 4.5 and ballet at the age of 7 years old.
- She played the character of Feriha Yılmaz Sarrafoğlu in the TV series Named Feriha Koydum, which she started on Show TV on January 14, 2011. In the same year, she played the character of Hülya in the movie Moon Growing, I Can’t Sleep, and the character of Tulip in the movie Bu Son Olsun. In 2012, she and her mother Ayşegül Kaya appeared in front of the camera for Bingo advertisements.
Buğra Gulsoy as Erdem :
- He completed his primary, secondary and high school education in Ankara. He had her first stage experience at the age of 13. Buğra Gülsoy graduated from the Eastern Mediterranean University, Department of Architecture in 2004. During his time in Cyprus, he took part in various plays at the Cyprus State Theater, and also directed and acted in short films.
- The actor, who appeared in front of the Turkish audience with the character of Nazım as the lead actor in the TV series We Are All For One, which was first broadcast on Kanal D screens in 2008, stepped into the screen with the character of Berat in the movie I saw the sun directed by Mahsun Kırmızıgül after the series. Then, he played the character of Tolga in the TV series Unforgettable, which was broadcast on Atv between 2009 and 2011.
Bülent Sakrak as Oguz :
- Born in Istanbul on August 26, 1977, Şakrak started acting in youth and children’s plays at the Kartal Art Workshop Theater in 1996. In 1998, he entered Istanbul University State Conservatory Theater Department.
- Working at the Müjdat Gezen Theater and Yayla Art Center Theater after the Kartal Art Workshop Theatre, the actor has been in the cast of Kent Players since 2004 and took part in various plays such as To Death, 39 Steps, Gambler’s Choice, Captain from Inishmore.
Ozan Dolunay as Giray :
- Ozan Dolunay was born on May 2, 1990 in Ankara. After completing his secondary education, he entered the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Koç University. Dolunay, who started to study acting during her education, stepped on the stage for the first time with the play Killology.
- It was nominated for the “Best Young Talent” for the Afife Jale Awards and the Outstanding Akmen Awards, and won the Outstanding Akmen Award from these awards.
Nezaket Erden as Betul :
- Nezaket Erden was born in 1990 in Mersin. Having completed his primary, secondary and high school education in Mersin, Erden studied philosophy at Galatasaray University.
- She studied at Akademi 35.5 Art House, founded by Vahide and Altan Gördüm, with a scholarship. She completed her master’s degree in Film and Drama-Acting program at Kadir Has University in 2016.
Salih Demir Ural as Deniz
Zeyno Asya Orçin as Balım
Emir Kaan Özkan as Toprak