Category : Uncategorized
Quality : HD 1080p
Language : Turkish
Short link :
Ask mantik intikam :
- Aşk Mantık İntikam (Love Logic Revenge) series will tell a story that extends from the logic marriage of waitress Esra and Engineer Ozan, who lead a meager life, to love. Esra will learn the fact that love does not feed her from her mother and will sit at the wedding table with Ozan, whom she has set her sights on for a rational marriage.
- However, when Ozan’s goals in working life clash with the hope of changing Esra’s standard of living, the marriage of logic will also crumble. The inevitable end will come with material and moral problems.
- After the divorce, Ozan will open a software company and become very rich. His paths will cross again with Esra, who started to work here, and the love aspect of the business, which will develop with vengeance, will thus emerge.
Watch and download Ask mantik intikam English Subtitles Season 1 High Quality on turkish123
Watch and download also in Spanish subtitles on :
Original Title: Ask Mantik Intikam
English Title: Love Reason Get Even
Also Known As: Love Logic Revenge (Literal Title), Cunning Single Lady
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Broadcast Network: FOX Tv
Broadcast Period: 18 June 2021 – Present
Production Company: No:9 Productions
Director: Murat Ozturk
Screen Writer: Ozlem Inci Hekimoglu; Nil Gulec Unsal
Filming Locations: Istanbul, Turkey
- Esra (Burcu Ozberk) is a beautiful girl who wants to marry a man who has a steady job. Her family has always struggled with financial difficulties due to her father’s business failures. In order not to have financial problems throughout her life, Esra makes a reasonable choice and decides to get married to a man who has a steady job.
- Ozan (Ilhan Sen) is an engineering genius who lives in the same neighborhood where Esra lives. He has been in love with Esra since his childhood. He has a potential to have a steady job and provide a comfortable life for his bride. For this reason, he becomes Esra’s target.
- Esra and Ozan get married and start to have a comfortable and stable life until the day Ozan quits his steady job. Ozan wants to develop a new software, realize his dreams and start his own company. While dreaming of becoming a housewife and having a comfortable life, Esra finds herself in a difficult position. She eventually starts to suffer from financial and moral difficulties in the marriage.
- Esra becomes the sole bread earner in their marriage while Ozan bounces from one bankruptcy to another. She shoulders all the financial burden, works in various jobs and struggles to keep them afloat. Frustration and exhaustion force her to get a divorce.
When Esra suffers a miscarriage from the stress of being the sole bread earner, she decides not to continue her marriage. Without telling anything about her miscarriage, she files a divorce case after a couple of years of marriage. She does not give another chance to Ozan and even says that she has never fall in love with him.
- Eventually the two get divorced. Esra returns to her parents’ house and starts to work as a waitress. Ozan, on the other hand, finds a financial support for his software application and gets an opportunity to start his own company Milenyum Soft. Ozan eventually transforms from a loser into a successful CEO. He is now successful, rich and handsome guy.
- 2 years after the divorce, Esra discovers that Ozan has become a successful businessman. While she has neither a successful career nor a marriage, her ex-husband enjoys a wealthy life.
- Esra expects to get an apology for her sufferings in her marriage. She just wants an acknowledgement for what she has done to financially support her family throughout her marriage. However, when she comes across Ozan, she becomes so surprised due to Ozan’s attitude.
- Ozan acts too arrogant and cold. He never forgives Esra for leaving him behind. He thinks that Esra is trying to contact with him because he has become wealthy. For this reason, he wants to give her money and makes it clear that he does not want to see her anymore.
- Esra gets so angry with Ozan’s attitude. She decides to get her revenge. She just wants an apology and acknowledgement for what she has done throughout her marriage. In order to do that, she will does anything to make Ozan fall in love with her again.
- Esra decides to win Ozan back through becoming an intern at his company. By this way, she would be able to see him anytime. She applies for an internship position at the advertising department at Milenyum Soft.
- The story becomes too complicated when Ozan’s close friend Cinar (Burak Yoruk) also starts to work as an intern at Milemyum Soft and gets along well with Esra.
- Love Logic Revenge (Ask Mantik Intikam) tv series story is about two young persons who get divorced due to financial difficulties in their marriage and come across to each other. Will Ozan eventually understand Esra and forgive her? Will Esra become successful at Milenyum Soft? Will Ozan and Esra fall in love with each other again? Will Esra execute her revenge plan successfully? Will Cinar and Esra get along well?
Cast of the series :
İLHAN SEN AS OZAN KORFALI :
- İlhan Şen was born on December 19, 1987 in Bulgaria. İlhan Şen moved to Istanbul with his family when he was 2 years old. He completed Primary and Secondary School in Istanbul and then completed his university education at Yıldız Technical University, Department of Civil Engineering.
- He was a finalist in Turkey’s best model competition in 2008, but was chosen as the Best Swimsuit Model. In 2009, she was selected as Turkey’s Best Model. Later, she represented Turkey in the World’s Best Model competition held in Bulgaria and was selected as Europe’s Best Model. After modeling for a while, she studied acting. He started his acting career with the TV series Şahin Tepesi. He is 1.89 meters tall, 82 kilos and his zodiac is Sagittarius.
BURCU OZBERK AS ESRA ERTEN :
- Burcu Özberk is a Turkish TV series and theater actress born on December 12, 1989 in Eskişehir. A graduate of Hacettepe University Ankara State Conservatory theater department, Özberk had her first screen experience in 2013 in the TV series Magnificent Century, in which she portrayed the character of Huricihan Sultan. Nazlı Yılmaz in the TV series Güneşin Kızları.
- She played a role in the plays Marquis de Sade Quills and Woyzeck Tale at Erdal Beşikçioğlu’s Practice Sahnesi. He played in the TV series Aslan Ailem, which was broadcast on TRT 1 between 2017-2018. Then she played the character of Türkan in the movie Direniş Karatay. Later, she played in the Afili Aşk series, which was broadcast on Kanal D between 2019-2020. She played the character of Ayşegül in the TV series Çocukluk (Childhood), which started on FOX in October 2020.
BURAK YÖRÜK AS CINAR YILMAZ :
Burak Yörük was born on May 26, 1995 in Istanbul. He gained fame thanks to the character he played in the TV series 4N1K First Love.
MELİSA DÖNGEL AS ÇAĞLA YILMAZ :
She was born on September 18, 1999 in Istanbul. After receiving Basic Acting Training at Osman Yağmurdereli Art Academy, she attended ‘On Camera Acting Training’ with Hilal Saral. In 2017, she portrayed the character of Süreyya in her first project, “Elif”.
MEHMET KORHAN FIRAT AS EKREM ERTEN :
- Born in Erzincan on August 26, 1988, Mehmet Korhan Fırat completed his education at Selçuk University State Conservatory. He gained his first acting experience in 2010 with the character of Şahin Bulut in the television series Şefkat Tepe. Later, he took a role in the series Ekip 1 and portrayed the character of Ali Babur in the series.
- He played the character of Tufan in the TV series Bizim Hikaye, published between 2017-19.
GUNAY KARACAOGLU AS ZUMRUT KORFALI :
- Günay Karacaoğlu was born on March 13, 1971 in Kayseri. He has an older sister and an older brother. They came to Istanbul in 1976. While in high school, he was active in the school’s theater branch. He received the “best actor” award at the inter-high school theater festival.
- She started his theater education at the Müjdat Gezen Art Center in 1991 and graduated in 1995. He acted professionally in TV series, theatre, cinema and commercials. In 1994, he made his first TV experience with the series Şehnaz Tango, starring Perran Kutman and Erdal Özyağcılar.
ZEYNEP KONKANDE AS ESRA ERTEN :
- Zeynep Kankonde was born on March 3, 1980 in Eskişehir.
- She graduated from Eskişehir Anadolu University State Conservatory Acting Department. Zeynep Kankonde, who is an instructor at Ekol Drama and Müjdat Gezen Art Center, had her first acting experience with the Fifth Dimension series published in 2005. Zeynep Kankonde is 1.57 meters tall, 55 kilos and her zodiac is Pisces.
SÜLEYMAN ATANISEV AS YALÇIN ERTEN :
- He was born on January 27, 1969 in Bursa. He took theater training for years from Bursa State Theater Feraizci Mehmet Şakir Bey youth course, which he entered with an exam in 1979.
- In addition to the education he received in this course, he took part as an actor in some plays of the Bursa State Theatre. Until 1990, he worked in many plays of Bursa State Theatre, especially children’s plays.
BIRGUL ULUSOY AS REYHAN KORFALI :
- Birgül Ulusoy was born on May 14, 1972 in Niğde Ulukışla. He is a graduate of Müjdat Gezen Art Center Theater Department. After his education, he said hello to the television world in 1993.
- To date, she has taken part in many projects such as Çiçek Taksi, Yalancı Yarim, Çılgın Bediş, Ömre Bedel, Benim İçin Üzülme, Adına Feriha Koydum, O Hayat Benim, Küçük Gelin ve Kırgın Çiçekler
CEREN KOC :
- Theater, advertising and TV series actor. She was born in 1993 in Istanbul. After graduating from Yıldız Technical University, Department of Statistics, she studied acting at Kadir Has University, Faculty of Art and Design, Department of Theater. In 2017, she joined the cast of the TV series “Ver Elini Aşk“, in 2020 “Bay Yanlış“, in 2021 “Aşk Mantık İntikam“. She continues to take part in new projects.
TARIK SERBETCIOGLU :
- Tarık Şerbetçioğlu, who was born in Edremit, Balıkesir in 1969, took part in the formation of the Paldır Culture Theater in 1987 and started his theater life. The actress, who has worked in the ensembles called Beauties House Actors, Theatrama, and August Cultural Center, started acting in the City Theaters in the 1995 season.