What’s the synopsis of Sefirin Kızı? Who’s in the cast? Here’s the plot story, the players and the character ot the series!
- Star TV aired on Sefirin Kızı came to the screen last night with the episode. The series, which attracts attention with both the subject and the cast, is playing the top spot in the ratings. The series focuses on Nare and Sancar’s legendary love. Directed by Emre Kabakuşak and written by Ayse Ferda Eryılmaz, the series received full points from the audience with its first episode. So what are the synopsis and actors-actresses of the series? Here are the detail!
- Sefirin Kızı continues to appear with new episodes of the series. Both the actors and the subject of the series that attracts attention is shot at home and abroad. As soon as the series begins, the subject of the Sefirin Girl series and what are the actors?” is being asked to answer the question. The story of the series about Sancar, the son of a poor half,who came on holiday to Bodrum when he was a child, and Nare, the daughter of an ambassador, attracts attention.
- An extraordinary story will be discussed in the series, which will bring Together Neslihan Atagül Doğulu and Engin Akyurek in the same project. Here are the characters that will be portrayed by the cast of Sefirin Kızı and the names in the cast…
Sefirin Kizi English Subtitles High Quality on turkish123com ;
Also in Spanish subtitles on :
- Nare (Neslihan Atagül Doğulu) and the wealthy businessman Sancar (Engin Akyurek), who is mentioned in the region, tells the epic love stories. Emre Kabakuşak sits in the director’s chair of Sefirin Kızı in Aegean, where an epic love story is told, while Ayse Ferda Eryılmaz and Sedef Nehir Erdem write the screenplay.
- The series is filmed in Bodrum and Istanbul. There were also shootings in Montenegro.
- Sancar, the son of a poor half, loves Nare, the daughter of an ambassador who came on holiday to Bodrum when he was a child. These two opposing children love each other very much, they struggle for years for their love. Eventually, the girl runs off to the boy, but the night they’re reunited, Nare just disappears. No one’s ever seen him again.
- Some say he fell into the sea and died, some say the sapphire girl fled to Europe. And a lover tells them the song, and the daughter of the sapphire is a twilight bird. So Nare and Sancar’s unhappy story becomes an epic. The daughter of the sefir, who disappeared on a wedding night, appears exactly nine years later on another wedding night. Moreover, this wedding is Sancar’s wedding and brought her daughter.
ENGİN AKYÜREK AS SANCAR EFEOĞLU
- The son of a poor halfman who works in the olive groves of the Mayor; A peasant boy who’s seen nothing but Mugla. He always loved Nare, always carried the pain of Nare’s betrayal, hiding the peasant boy who was stabbed in the back in his heart all the time.
- After Nare, he made ambition, became rich. He bought those olive groves where his father was a half,and now he lives in a mansion with his family. He even got married.
- Sancar is an Efe. A man who surrounds the wrath, his anger and his love are great, and his joy and pain are high, and he is severed from the bosom of the people.
NESLİHAN ATAGÜL DOĞULU AS NARE ÇELEBİ
- An ambassador’s daughter. He was born in Iceland; He grew up in Norway, Japan, India, a citizen of eight languages. She always loved Sancar, always carried the pain of being fired by her, hiding the delicate fairy girl in his heart that the man he always loved didn’t take care of.
- After Sancar, she held on to her son, lived for him. She buried her pain in her heart and created an amazon from that delicate fairy girl. Nare is a warrior; She’s a determined, very smart, upright woman who’s doing what she’s thinking about.
URAZ KAYGILAROĞLU AS GEDİZ IŞIKLI
- He’s the son of one of Mugla’s most established families. His father was mugla’s much-loved mayor, and Gediz was a much-loved businessman and a partner of Sancar.
- When Nare returned to Mugla with her child, she fell in love with him, but Sancar is her best friend! Gediz is a Joker. He’s a fun guy, but when he’s mad, he can burn the world down.
DOĞUKAN POLAT AS YAHYA
- Sancar’s brother, Elvan’s husband, Halisefe’s middle child. There’s noth