The Perfect Tenant
Kusursuz Kiraci – The arson cases in different parts of Istanbul do not stop. After a childhood in an orphanage, young internet reporter Mona, who works hard to hold on to life on her own, is assigned to follow the fires.
- One day when she returns from the news, she becomes homeless when the owner of the house, with whom she has a quarrel, throws her belongings in front of the door. Leyla, who works as a policeman and is her only close friend, whom she has known since the orphanage, cannot move in with him because she is on a secret mission and is left helpless. She is forced to accept the offer from her colleague Yakup, who was with her at the time, to move as a tenant in his own apartment. However, things do not turn out as she had hoped. An unpleasant surprise awaits her in Yuva Apartment, where she will meet very strange characters… This is, Kusursuz Kiraci (The Perfect Tenant).
Kusursuz Kiracı English Subtitles High Quality on turkish123 ;
Watch it also with Spanish Subtitles on :
Watch it also with Arabic Subtitles on :
- Original Title: Kusursuz Kiracı
- English Title: The Perfect Tenant
- Genre: Drama, Mystery, Thriller
- Broadcast Network: FOX TV
- Director: Yusuf Pirhasan
- Producer: Asena Bülbüloğlu
- Writer: Nermin Yıldırım
- Release Date: 30th August 2022
- The main character, Mona (Dilan Çiçek Deniz), is a young woman who grew up in an orphanage. She works for the internet newspaper and has been reporting on house arson cases in different parts of Istanbul recently. Again, one day when he goes to the news of the fire, they come across the photo reporter Yakup (Serkay Tütüncü), who came to do the same news. Although they secretly like each other, they bicker about because they have completely opposite characters.
- Returning from the news, Mona sees that the owner of the house, with whom she is already in a fight, has put her belongings in front of the door and is now homeless. Since her friend from the orphanage and now a police officer, Leyla (Melisa Döngel), is on a secret mission, she has to accept the offer of her new acquaintance Yakup to become a tenant in her house, which was later divided into two by a strange architecture, as a temporary solution. However, on the first day that Mona moves into the apartment, she realizes that strange things are going on in the Yuva Apartment. The neighbors, who act mysteriously, do not seem happy at all that he has moved into the apartment. It’s clear that something extraordinary is going on inside, but before Mona has time to understand what’s going on, she runs into an unexpected, serious problem.
Cast of the series :
Dilan Çiçek Deniz – Mona Ünkap
- She’s a reporter early in her career. She has been investigating the ongoing fires in Istanbul for a while. Since she has a very clear sense of guilt, she cannot forgive herself easily when she misbehaves in any matter.
- Having to grow up in an orphanage, Mona started her life with a 1-0 defeat. She worked, toiled, trained herself, received a good education, and managed to save herself by coming out of the impossible. Her disadvantaged past has been both a weakness and a strength. Although She may seem like a strong young woman who knows what she is doing and even breaks out of her job, she carries a wounded, timid child inside. Open to love.
- But she doesn’t quite know what to do when she is loved. In order not to succumb to fragility, she grew up finding defense mechanisms against life.“No matter what happens in life, one will be self-sufficient, no one will be approached too much, no one will be trusted too much, nothing will be expected from anyone, one will not lean on anyone…”
- Dilan Çiçek Deniz is a Turkish actress, model and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Universe Turkey 2014 and represented her country in the Miss Universe 2014 pageant. She is known for her role as Sena Koçovali in the television show Cukur.
- She was born in Sivas. His parents are teachers. Her mother is Hale Temizyürek and her father is Orhan Deniz. She followed three years of theatrical studies at her high school. At the age of 15, she wrote a book of poems titled I taught that the sun is my mother in the Turkish language. At 17, she participated in her school’s theater competition and won an action prize. She started with a major in tourism at Ege University. But she soon changed her major to literature.
- Dilan participated in the Elidor Miss Turkey 2014 beauty pageant and won 2nd place. In 2015, Miss Universe which took place in Miami, she represented Turkey. In 2015, she played the character “Ebru” in “Tatli Küçük Yalancilar”. In this TV show she performed with Bensu Soral, Sükrü Özyildiz, Alperen Duymaz, Beste Kökdemir, Büsra Develi, Burak Deniz.
- In 2015, she also played the role of Elif in the TV show “Günesin Kizlari” with Hande Erçel and Tolga Saritas.
- Dilan was crowned Miss Universe Turkey. At the same pageant with three other winners of Miss Turkey 2014. Dilan and three queens who were crowned Miss World Turkey as the official winner of the pageant, Miss Earth Turkey as third and last place as Miss International Turkey. The Miss Turkey 2014 pageant was held at Star TV Studios in Istanbul on May 27.
Serkay Tütüncü – Yakup Ortaç
- Yakup is someone who knows how to make fun of life and likes to live with light steps and joy. Although he does not have as deep ethical values in journalism as Mona, he loves his job and has fun. Yakup’s compass in life is not what others think, but his own conscience. Underneath all his lightness and comfort lies, above all, a man of great conscientiousness, compassion, and honesty. In other words, he has everything that Mona needs and lacks. He is handsome and he knows it. His sweet self-confidence permeates his actions. But never arrogant.
- On the contrary, this self-confidence adds comfort to his comfort, so he doesn’t need to be bullied or show off. In all areas of life, he chooses and loves what is unique to him, with a character of his own, not what is suitable for classical and accepted tastes. The only child in the family. Although he is on good terms with his mother, he has a father-son conflict with his father.
- He did not want to enter the businessman profile desired by his father, who was the owner of a medium-sized company, and studied fine arts, then aspired to relatively low-paying jobs that his father would despise. As a child, he spent his summers with his grandfather, Şuayip. He loves his great-uncle Muzaffer, who he calls his grandfather’s heirloom, and lives downstairs.
Melisa Döngel – Leyla
- Compassionate, relaxed, affectionate, protective, the sweetest friend in the world. She was the same age Mona had met at the orphanage, who she remembered as a sister. Leyla is someone who entered the orphanage from infancy when she was abandoned at the hospital. Despite this, she has an extremely positive character.
- She is brave, seeking her right, and not avoiding a fight if necessary for this cause. Mona’s mentor during her adulthood, just as she was in her childhood. She is doing her best to protect her. Despite being her age, she acts like an older sister. She shows what Mona couldn’t see. It is the common sense of her friend who is often panicking and helps her see things from different perspectives.
Özlem Tokaslan – Hamiyet
- Hamiyet is a gossiper who sits at the window all day watching everyone who enters the apartment and passes by. She married her husband Sami at an early age. But when there was no one who was as energetic and likes to travel, as in her dreams, she chose to deal with the lives of others as a preoccupation in the house where she was closed all day.
- The locals call it Hamiyet Postası because of her curiosity for gossip and her ability to bring everything to everyone. But she carries the invisible part of the iceberg in her heart just like everyone else in the apartment. We witness another story, other kinds of dreams, and disappointments coming out of the classic gossip apartment neighbor.
Ruhi̇ Sari – Sami
- Working as a civil servant in the Land Registry, Sami was a real slacker. Even if they don’t have a house, they can’t get along at all. For fear of not being able to make it to the end of the month, Sami even turns the heaters on and off, even saying that they are in bed at night, and turns them off completely. There is always a cold issue at home.
- That’s why Hamiyet always says “I couldn’t get warm” when talking about her husband, in every sense. Sami doesn’t have a very close relationship with anyone at home. He doesn’t have a relationship with his daughter anyway, he doesn’t have a lot of relationships except for mutual talk. When his father died, his mother took Hafize with her, and she is the only one who receives affection from her in the house. We can say that Sami has been sleeping standing up since he was young.
- All he expects from life is to lie on the sofa with his feet up when he comes home from work. At least that’s what it seems to us for now!
Beyti̇ Engi̇n – Cüneyt Göktürk
- Cüneyt Göktürk, a retired military officer, is the apartment manager, and he is asked about the layout of the apartment. He has a loud voice and always shouts. He is a man who is fond of order and discipline, who gets up early every morning and continues to do his sports and shave his fly slip, almost as if he had never retired.
- Cüneyt, who has been very bored since his retirement, is always looking for someone to manage around him, irregularities to put him in order. He is rooting for those around him, especially his own family. It’s obvious that he likes his neighbor Suzi, who lives upstairs. That stern disposition softens when talking to him.
Ümmü Putgül – Sabahat Göktürk
The wife of the apartment manager Cüneyt Göktürk.
- Sabahat, a retired nurse, spends her retirement days working and toiling under the snarl of her husband, Cüneyt, who has turned the house into military service. The house will always be in order, there will be an order to be drawn with a ruler among the furniture, and the bedtimes will never be changed… Sabahat’s job is difficult.
- At first glance, she seems like a woman devoted to housework and living quietly in the shadow of her husband. But who in life could be understood at first glance…
Umut Kurt – Nihat Dinç
- He was raised by his mother after his father died early. Since his mother is a tough type, he was brought up under a lot of pressure and was success-oriented. A simple example of modern man. Living with a focus on success and results has somewhat limited his life. It quickly turns towards those who are in demand and those who receive applause.
- Circumstances rapidly shape both their ideas and their feelings. He’s the type who doesn’t really question what he really wants or whether he really enjoys what he’s doing. He cares more about how he looks than how he feels. He does sports regularly, loves his muscles, and also shows them in tight clothes… He constantly wants to be approved. He loves his wife, but he does not hesitate to woo the women he sees around, even if he has no intention of cheating. After all, the more likes he gets, the better for him.
Deniz Cengiz – Suzi
- Suzi is white-collar like her husband. A beautiful, well-groomed woman. She strives to be perfect in everything. But this striving for perfection turns into her biggest flaw as well. Everything should always be under control and perfect. Her hair does not get tangled, her make-up does not flow. Everything always continues to be and appear as it should. Even when she shouldn’t be thinking about anything, we can be sure that she’s thinking about how she looks or whether she’s perfect enough, making a shopping list in her head, or thinking about business at the company.
- She loves her husband and gets jealous if she senses that he is interested in other women. But there is not such a big crisis among them. His younger brother Mert came to the Suzi’s to study at the university and is staying with them. Suzi is very fond of her sister, who is not like her in any way.
Hasan Şahi̇ntürk- Muzaffer Ortaç
- Jacob’s great-uncle- grandfather’s brother.
- Muzaffer Ortaç is a long-term resident of Yuva Apartment.
Yakup’s grandfather Shuayip’s only brother. The worse he is with his late brother, with whom he does not get along well during his health, the better he is with his heirloom nephew, Yakup. He loves Jacob like his son, as he has never been married and has no children of his own. When Yakup was a child, when he came to Istanbul in the summers, he spent a lot of time with his uncle Muzaffer as well as his grandfather. The beautiful relationship between them still continues.
- Muzaffer Ortaç is a simple man who does not mix meat and milk. But he has a rich inner world. His biggest hobby is making puppets by shutting himself in the room he uses as a workshop in his house.
Bennu Yıldırımlar – Madame Vula
- Madame Vula is a bright, graceful, mild-mannered, polite woman who lives in apartment number 4. She is a real old Istanbul lady. She talks about a handsome black and white photo framed by her husband, Niko, who died at a young age. All that is known about Madam Vula is that she once lived in Istanbul, but then left with her family when she was a child and went to Athens, and after years she returned to the city, albeit alone, and settled in this apartment that she bought from Şuayip. A true Istanbul lover. She dresses with an old-timey elegance. Her hands are always elegant, her nails are well-groomed, her fingers are ringed…
- She lives in a house that smells of elegance and nostalgia, with porcelain sets and old-fashioned liquor glasses. She doesn’t always talk like that, but when she does, she has deep words.